To log into your ugamail account go to:
You will log in with your MyID and UGA password (this is the ID used for parking)—this may be different from your fcs id and password.
To check to see if you have forwarding email rules already setup:
1. After you sign in to your account, click Options, then click Organize E-Mail, and then click Inbox Rules.
2. Any existing Inbox Rules will be displayed in the box below.
3. You can highlight an Inbox Rule that is listed and click Details to find out what it does.
4. This rule shows that All messages sent to my UGAmail account will be Redirected to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t have any Inbox Rules but, wish to create one to forward your UGAmail to another account follow these instructions:
- On the Inbox Rules tab, click New.
- Under When the message arrives, select Apply to all messages.
- Under Do the following, select Redirect the message to.
- Select the address you want your mail sent to by double-clicking on it in the address book view. If the address you want to redirect to doesn't appear, you can enter the e-mail address in the To field.
5. Click OK to save your selections and return to the new rule window.
6. Click Save to save your rule and return to the Inbox Rules tab.
You can also find a video of how to accomplish this task by following the link below: